OSLoop is a modular smoke control system. It consists of a centralised coordination module (the coordinator) and between 1 and 64 remotely mounted manual control points (MCPs). Larger systems can be constructed by linking together multiple coordinators.
The coordinator controls power and data to the networked system fully monitoring primary (mains) and secondary (battery) power supplies. The OSLoop system intelligently monitors current requirements of the system and determines how and when the MCPs can call on this power to activate AOVs. Each MCP contains actuator switching circuitry which also monitors the actuator cabling and circuitry for faults.
If a fault is detected, then the MCP raises a local alarm and also informs the coordinator so the remote alarms can be triggered. The MCP also provides support for one or more smoke detectors. Again this circuitry monitors the detectors and cabling checking for faults. In addition the MCP can be configured as master/slave device to other MCPs in the same system.
• 40% less cable costs than a conventional system
• 50% less devices compared to conventional systems
• Reduced system installation time
• prEN12101-9 and fully EN12101-10 compliant
• EMC tested to EN61000-6-2 and EN61000-6-3
• LVD tested to EN60335-1 as amended by EN60335-2-103.