LOCKWOOD VERA PLUS Smart Lock Set
Please Contact Us for Pricing
Digital Home Systems is happy to introduce the Lockwood Vera Plus Smart Lock package. The Lockwood Smart Lock is designed for residential and commercial use in Australia and New Zealand and combines a capacitive touchscreen with a highly secure lockset which allows users to access their premises effortlessly with manual control or remote automated control via the partnered Vera Plus. The user can monitor the status and lock or unlock their Lockwood via phone, tablet or PC remotely via the Vera App. The Lockwood has voice-guided programming making set up and updates very easy. This lock will fit in the place of your existing deadbolt and is compatible with all standard interior and exterior doors. Tapered features of the deadbolt allow it to be used even in applications where the door is not perfectly aligned. The wireless Radio Frequency (RF) range of this lock is 50 -100 feet and will need to be at least that close to another network controller in the Wireless Z-Wave System. This RF range can be influenced by surrounding objects and may be extended depending on the location of other Z-Wave devices in the system. It is recommended that this Z-Wave lock is programmed through the centralised User UI using a PC or hand-held device. This will ensure the best and most reliable communication to and from the deadbolt lock and your Vera Plus.
Included in package
- 1 X Vera Plus
- 1 X Lockwood DHS-LOK-DB-LOCKW
- Uses 128 bit AES encryption for securitySlim design, LED visual and audible feedback
- Schedule Setting/Logging
- Ease of use and installation by qualified person
- Tapered features of the deadbolt allow it to be used even in applications where the door is not perfectly aligned.
- One master pin code will manage up to 250 user codes when used with Z-Wave network module
- Can be used in new and retrofit houses Integrates with certified Z-Wave controllers in Australian version (921.42MHz):
- Control up to 220 devices at a time from Vera Plus
- Supports Z-Wave, ZigBee, Bluetooth LE and Wi-Fi communication protocols
- Supports all Z-Wave certified devices in AUS/NZ/BR frequency of 921.42MHz
- WPS easy push-button pairing for Wi-Fi devices
- User-friendly app for Apple IOS and Google Android with 300+ plug-ins
- Geofencing feature lets your house or office know when you’re coming or going
- No monthly fees
- One of the most resourceful smart home communities online
- Frequent firmware updates
- Local Z-Wave control of devices so your scenes and schedule work even without Internet
This lock is designed for residential and commercial applications only with door sizes between 32-50mm. We highly recommend that a secondary entrance is required in the unlikely event of total failure. This lock may not be used on fire doors.
Lockwood Smart Lock Manual – Lock Installation manual
Vera Plus Manual – Vera Plus Quick Start Manual
Quick Installation Guide
Plug the unit in and connect it to the Internet with the Ethernet cable provided in the box. Go to VeraControl’s website and follow the step-by-step instructions to set up an account and register your controller. Make sure you follow the directions carefully. If you encounter any issues during this process, feel free to contact us or Vera email@example.com
If you come across a screen prompting you to manually enter the serial number and mac address for the unit it is most likely because you have not updated the Vera’s firmware during the setup process. If you’ve missed that step you can always go back and perform the firmware update or use this link: firmware.getvera.comAnother reason for the screen to pop up might be that your Vera is not properly connected to your router. Make sure all indicators on the Vera hub are lit up in green. But when in doubt, you may always contact Vera Control – they have access to all account information ever associated with a given unit by its unique serial number.
Adding devices later is easy too with preconfigured settings for most Z-Wave products. If you can’t pair a device, Vera will offer to unpair it first – complete this process to erase any configuration errors which might have occurred during previous pairing attempts.
How to connect your Vera to your Lockwood Smart lock…
On the Vera Dashboard select ‘Add Device’ (keep lock in close proximity during inclusion and extend inclusion tome for 60 sec)
Select ‘Door locks/Yale Touchscreen Deadbolt’ and pair with YRD220-ZW(The rest of the instructions that appear on the screen are for the American Yale locks so can be ignored.)
Upon pairing you will receive a notification that you have paired a Yale Touchscreen Deadbolt Lock and you can now name and assign it to a room.
If the lock is new, set a new master code as detailed below, otherwise, click ‘Next’ on Vera.
How to set up the Master Code:
Press any key to wake the lock up.
Enter the default master code (123456) followed by the # key.
Press 1 followed by the # key.
Enter your new master code followed by the # key.
Click ‘Next’ on Vera.
To Include the lock in the Z-Wave network follow the instructions below
Press any key on the lock to wake it up.
Enter your master code followed by the # key.
Press 4 followed by the # key.<