Your privacy is important to BlueSquared. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that BlueSquared collects, and the ways in which BlueSquared uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
BlueSquared may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website.
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website.
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including online quote and newsletter)
- Any other information that you send to BlueSquared.
Using personal information
BlueSquared may use your personal information to:
- Administer and alter this website.
- Send you marketing communications.
Where BlueSquared discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, BlueSquared may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
BlueSquared will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
BlueSquared will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.