- The controller provides up to 16A of output power across a minimum of 2 radial circuits (up to a maximum of 4) with 1 control zone input.
- Operating from a 230V ac 5A supply, the OS2 SHEVTEC 1 Zone 16A Controller can deliver up to 16A to drive 24V motorised actuators and magnetic catches.
- Battery backup can be provided for continued operation after a mains supply failure (not included).
- OS2 SHEVTEC 1 Zone 16A Controller can be mounted locally to the devices to be operated or in a centralised location.
- Each OS2 SHEVTEC 1 Zone 16A Controller can operate independently or can be linked to others to produce a networked control system.
- The networked control system in turn can operate standalone or be linked to a building management system.
|Dimensions||30A (600X400X250) (WxDxH)
60A (600X600X250) (WxDxH)
90A (800X800X300) (WxDxH)
|Mass Approx.||30A (20KG)
|Cable Entries||Cable entries are via up to 32 20mm cable glands|
|Humidity Range||10 to 90% Non-Condensing|
|Storage||– 20°C to 50°C|
|Operating Temp||– 5°C to 40°C|